lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014


Cat discovers a letter from Aaron

   Forgive me. 
I apologize for every kiss I had had given to you and I kept it for me, forgive me for  every touch in your neck I did not  which could have helped you to sleep, forgive me for every smile that could have made your day, and your life if I drew it, and It was not like that. Forgive me for every day you woke up without me, for every day you went to sleep without me, those days you kept going on without me, those days you lived with pain without me. I was an idiot, I know it. Forgive me for that too; and for the Valentine’s Day’s gifts, birthday’s gifts, anniversary’s gifts, forgive me for those gifts without reason I did not give to you because I did not let you to be with me one single of them together. Forgive me for the dreams I could not help you to make, neither to accomplish, but I destroyed it. My obstinacy let us down and I did not even let that happen. Forgive me too for that. But If there is something I need your forgiveness for is every second you wasted wanting to love me and I did not let you because if I kissed you once I would not let you go, I would wear down your skin; If I smiled you just one time, I would not have to stop seeing that bright your eyes have, and I wouldn’t  want to sleep nor wake up again because I already have a dream between my arms. If I wanted to make you a gift, you would see that I am not strong enough to make you something as perfect as what is having you with me. If I gave you dreams, you would understand that I did not want to fight because you were with me and you were more than I could have expected.


Forgive me for everything and more. For loving you as I did.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario