sábado, 4 de octubre de 2014

A cat asking for coffee.

   It is probably unknown for you, but I said it to Aaron when we were those little kids. Someday, you and I would be a fusion of personal pronouns but, what did you expect, if I saw you smiling, hiding your lips and crying? You seemed to me the cutest thing that I could see in my entire life and I still think it. Because of that I always asked to take you some photos and you always let me. I think you already knew that I was crazy for your kisses. You were as sharp as a tack, my girl! Because you looked stealthily the eye I closed to focus and I got you twice and you smiled in that way that steals your cold in Siberia and puts the Moon on crescent. They all said that you did it a few times, but you always smiled with me, although it was tiny and hidden under your black turtleneck jersey that you loved.
Aaron looked at me, he also smiled and recommended  me to conquer you one cold day with milk and honey and eskimo kisses behind the ear. I made it, and we swore loving each other all our lives, keeping together without forgetting Aaron and his golden hand. And nothing has changed! Aaron is not here, but we have him glued to the heart with green tacks, or written with red ink.
We keep walking and I love you, what could I say to you? You are the only cat that comes to my window to hear stories about the crew, asking for coffee when the thing you really want is milk and honey, smiling and always looking stealthily my left eye, to record you as much as I can in my memories.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario